Yum Yum Brownie Muffins
- Fresh berries, for serving
- 1 can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl and whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add pumpkin and stir until completely smooth and uniform.
- Cook’s Note: Do not add any other ingredients that may be mentioned on the cake mix box, like eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother.
- Do not do this!
- Place batter into a 12-cup muffin pan lined with foil baking cups and/or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Place pan in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly and then serve. Garnish with fresh berries, if using. Enjoy!
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 Tbs Butter or margarine 1 Zucchini; 1/4″ slice 1 Yellow squash; 1/4″ slice 2 Carrots; thinly sliced 1 1/2 cup Mushrooms; fresh, sliced 1 package Broccoli, frozen; cuts 4 Green onions; sliced 1 Cl Garlic; minced 1/2 tsp Basil; dried 1/4 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Pepper 1 cup Parmesan cheese; grated 12 oz...
Ingredients 1 1/2 lb. Ground beef 14 oz Spaghetti sauce 4 oz Cheddar cheese; shredded 6 oz Pepperoni; sliced 1 Onion; chopped 4 oz Mozzarella cheese; shredded 1 package Noodles (12oz) 14 oz Spaghetti sauce Mushrooms; chopped green peppers Preparation Method: Brown meat and onion. Drain grease. Add sauce, Simmer. Boil noodles until tender; drain....