Yum Yum Brownie Muffins
- Fresh berries, for serving
- 1 can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl and whisk to remove any lumps.
- Add pumpkin and stir until completely smooth and uniform.
- Cook’s Note: Do not add any other ingredients that may be mentioned on the cake mix box, like eggs, oil, or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother.
- Do not do this!
- Place batter into a 12-cup muffin pan lined with foil baking cups and/or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Place pan in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool slightly and then serve. Garnish with fresh berries, if using. Enjoy!
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 cup kidney beans — dry1 cup lima beans — dry1 cup pinto beans — dry1 cup garbanzo beans — dry1 cup green beans1 red onion — chopped3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsleyfreshly ground black pepper — to taste Vinaigrette 1/3 cup virgin olive oil3/4 cup red wine vinegar1 teaspoon dry mustard3 cloves garlic —...
Ingredients 2 tbsps. sesame or sunflower seeds1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins6 cups brown rice cereal1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows3 tablespoons unsalted butter Preparation Method: Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Quickly stir in the marshmallows and cook until completely melted.Remove from heat.Stir...