White Chocolate Truffles
- 1/4 C butter.
- 1/2 C confectioner’s sugar.
- 1 Teaspoon almond.
- Extract 1 egg yolk 8 oz.
- White chocolate broken into small pieces.
- 1 C chopped blanched almonds.
- Lightly toasted.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over low heat,
- Remove from heat. Add sugar, egg yolk and
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Transfer to a shallow glass casserole dish.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in almonds.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Place in miniature foil cups at room temperature to serve.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the white chocolate truffles.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the white chocolate truffles inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 4 Each Fresh artichoke hearts. 1 Tablespoon Wine vinegar. 2 Cups Artichoke hearts, quartered. 1 Teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce. 1 Each Small garlic clove. 2 Teaspoons Salt. 1 Teaspoon Lea & Perrins. 3 Tablespoons Olive oil. 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice. Preparation Method: In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong...
Ingredients 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored. 2 cups apple cider. 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2 cups apples — diced. 1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley. Cooking oil. Lettuce leaves — for decoration. Preparation Method: Put 1/2 cup cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle two envelopes (2 tablespoons) of unflavored gelatin...