- 16 ounce package uncooked fusilli pasta
- 16 ounce package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 1 teaspoon blackened or Cajun seasoning
- 15 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon spicy sauce or to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cut sausage into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with seasoning; toss lightly to evenly coat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in Alfredo sauce, parsley, and spicy sauce to taste; heat through.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
Edamame Salad "My aunt took me to see 'Salad Days' when I was seven. This story of a magic piano that infects everyone who hears it infected me, too. It was a Road to Damascus moment in my life."Cameron Mackintosh No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minutes minsCook Time 5 minutes minsAdditional Time...
Clothes Pin Cookies "I chose to work with Stork's Sunday Bake Service as it's a great way to help people out – whether they're baking experts or baking novices, the service assists people with the same passion as me, so I couldn't refuse!"John Whaite 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minutes minsCook...