- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1 ounce package ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh broccoli
- ½ cup halved and thinly-sliced radishes
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press crescent roll dough into the prepared jelly roll pan to form a crust. Let stand 5 minutes. Pierce with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is fully cooked and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, ranch seasoning mix, dill, and garlic salt in a medium mixing bowl. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, radish, onion, bell pepper, carrot, and celery on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and let chill, 1 to 2 hours. Cut chilled pizza into 16 squares to serve.
Clothes Pin Cookies
Clothes Pin Cookies "I chose to work with Stork's Sunday Bake Service as it's a great way to help people out – whether they're baking experts or baking novices, the service assists people with the same passion as me, so I couldn't refuse!"John Whaite 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minutes minsCook...
Bailey’s Hot Chocolate
Bailey’s Hot Chocolate "I always drank chocolate milk growing up and I remember my grandmother would always have it when I would visit her in the Dominican Republic – that's when it all started."Al Horford 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minutes minsTotal Time 5 minutes mins Course DessertCuisine American Servings 1Calories...
Leave a comment