Vegetable Pasta for Crock Pot
- 2 Tbs Butter or margarine
- 1 Zucchini; 1/4″ slice
- 1 Yellow squash; 1/4″ slice
- 2 Carrots; thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup Mushrooms; fresh, sliced
- 1 package Broccoli, frozen; cuts
- 4 Green onions; sliced
- 1 Cl Garlic; minced
- 1/2 tsp Basil; dried
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- 12 oz Fettucine
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese; shredded
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 Egg yolks
- Rub the crock wall with butter.
- Put zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, garlic, seasonings, and parmesan in the crock pot.
- Cover; cook on High 2 hours. Cook fettucine according to package directions; drain.
- Add cooked fettucine, mozzarella, cream, and egg yolks.
- Stir to blend well. Allow to heat for 1 to 30 minutes.
- For serving turn to Low for up to 30 minutes.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 cup kidney beans — dry 1 cup lima beans — dry 1 cup pinto beans — dry 1 cup garbanzo beans — dry 1 cup green beans 1 red onion — chopped 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley freshly ground black pepper — to taste Vinaigrette 1/3 cup virgin olive oil 3/4 cup red...
Ingredients Fresh berries, for serving 1 can 100% pure pumpkin 1 box devil’s food cake mix Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 200°C. Pour cake mix into a large bowl and whisk to remove any lumps. Add pumpkin and stir until completely smooth and uniform. Cook’s Note: Do not add any other ingredients that may...