Twiggy’s Coconut Cake
- 1 egg
- 125ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75g butter
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 75g sugar
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200g plain flour
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Rub in butter until it feels like fine breadcrumbs.
- Add coconut, lemon zest and sugar.
- In a separate bowl beat egg, add 100ml/3½ fl oz milk and vanilla extract.
- Make a hole in the flour mixture and add liquid egg/milk mix.
- Blend altogether until mixture has a stiff consistency.
- Add additional milk if needed.
- Place in a greased 15cm (6 inch) cake tin and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 40 minutes
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 ounces Lemon Jell-O — (1 Pkg.)3/4 cup — Boiling Water8 ounces Tomato Sauce — (1 can)1 1/2 teaspoons Vinegar1/2 teaspoon SaltPepper — Dash Of1 tablespoon Horseradish Preparation Method: Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.Mix all other ingredients, and when Jell-O is at room temperature.Add and mix well.Pour into oiled 8-inch square pan.Chill until firm.Cut...
Ingredients 2 pounds new potatoes1/2-pound mushrooms3 green onions3 stalks celery3 tablespoons vinegar2 hard-boiled eggs2 tablespoons Dijon mustard1/4 cup mayonnaiseSaltPepper Preparation Method: Cover potatoes in pan with chilly water and bring to boil over high heat.Cook until potatoes are tender.Meanwhile, thinly slice mushrooms, onions and celery and combine in mixing bowl.When potatoes are tender, drain and...