Turkey Club Pizza
- 1 10 oz tube Pillsbury pizza
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 1/2 Tbs Basil
- 4 oz Deli turkey meat or
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 6 Slices bacon cooked
- 1 sm Tomato thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Swiss cheese
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes & immediately place in ice water to halt cooking & retain color.
- Brush pizza shell with olive oil; squeeze cherry tomatoes & spread on top with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange shrimp, broccoli, peppers, sundried tomatoes & olives on pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Note this recipe calls for only black olives, but not being fond of black olives I replaced them with green olives.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Warm regards, Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients For the filling 115g butter For the icing 1 tsp pure vanilla essence 225g packed deep brown sugar 80ml double cream, more if needed 225g chopped nuts, optional 1 tsp pure vanilla essence 1 (500g) box icing sugar 225g packed light brown sugar 60ml milk 4 eggs 450g caster sugar 230g butter, room temperature...
Ingredients 3 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate. 1 1/4 c confectioners’ sugar. 1/3 c butter. 3 egg yolks (I use the whites to make macaroons or meringue cookies). 1 teaspoon vanilla or 2 tablespoon of cognac. Coatings: Ground almonds or other nuts. Cocoa. Melted chocolate. Confectioners’ sugar. Coconut. Chocolate or colored jimmies. Preparation Method:...