Triple Chocolate Fudge
- 3 1/3 C sugar.
- 1 C butter.
- 1 C packed dark brown sugar.
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk.
- 32 large marshmallows.
- Halved 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips.
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 oz each).
- Broken 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate.
- Chopped 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Extract 2 C chopped pecans.
- In a large saucepan, combine first four ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil and boil for
5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add chocolate bars and baking chocolate and stir until melted.
- Fold in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into a greased 15″ x 10″ x 1″ baking pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 6 medium boiling potatoes 2 avocados — cubed 8 slices bacon 1/2 cup chopped onions — chopped 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice 1/2 cup white wine 1/4 cup cider vinegar salt black pepper paprika 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder 2 tablespoons fresh parsley — chopped 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro — chopped Preparation Method: Boil potatoes...
Ingredients 3/4 pound Chicken Breast — 6 ounces Dried Mixed Fruit — 1 cup Ring Macaroni Or Orzo — Raw 1 cup Jicama — Cubed 2 Green Onions/Tops — Sliced 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Or Salad Dressing 2 tablespoons Sour Cream Or Plain Yogurt 1 teaspoon Red Chiles — Ground 1/4 teaspoon Salt Preparation Method: Heat...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.