Triple Chocolate Fudge
- 3 1/3 C sugar.
- 1 C butter.
- 1 C packed deep brown sugar.
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk.
- 32 large marshmallows.
- Halved 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips.
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 oz each).
- Broken 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate.
- Chopped 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Extract 2 C chopped pecans.
- In a large saucepan, combine the first four ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil and boil for
5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add chocolate bars and baking chocolate and stir until melted.
- Fold in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into a greased 15″ x 10″ x 1″ baking pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 20ml whole milk80g salted butter30ml lemon juice2 tbsp lemon curd50g pale yellow fondant sugar paste300g white fondant sugar paste300g icing sugar For the Icing 1 1/2 tsp baking powder140g caster sugar40g softened salted butter, plus extra for greasing panZest of one lemon1 egg120ml whole milk130g plain flour Preparation Method: Put the flour, sugar, baking...
Ingredients 3/4-pound Chicken Breast —6 ounces Dried Mixed Fruit —1 cup Ring Macaroni or Orzo — Raw1 cup Jicama — Cubed2 Green Onions/Tops — Sliced1/2 cup Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing2 tablespoons Sour Cream or Plain Yogurt1 teaspoon Red Chiles — Ground1/4 teaspoon Salt Preparation Method: Heat enough salted water to cover the chicken breast (1/4...