Triple Chocolate Fudge
- 3 1/3 C sugar.
- 1 C butter.
- 1 C packed dark brown sugar.
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk.
- 32 large marshmallows.
- Halved 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips.
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 oz each).
- Broken 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate.
- Chopped 1 tablespoon vanilla.
- Extract 2 C chopped pecans.
- In a large saucepan, combine first four ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil and boil for
5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add chocolate bars and baking chocolate and stir until melted.
- Fold in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into a greased 15″ x 10″ x 1″ baking pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 C semisweet chocolate chips. 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk dash salt. 1 C chopped walnuts. 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla. Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8 or...
Ingredients 1/2 C honey. 1/3 C sugar. 1 1/4 C chopped walnuts. 1/4 C matzo farfel 2 tsp. Grated orange or lemon zest. Preparation Method: In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling. Stir constantly. Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick....