- 10 fluid ounces warm water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- ¾ cup water
- 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or to taste
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 16 ounce can fat-free refried beans
- ⅓ cup salsa
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ pound ground beef
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Add water, salt, oil, flour, and yeast to your bread machine in the order listed. Select the dough cycle. Check your dough after it has been mixed for a few minutes. If it is too dry and not mixing, add water 1 tablespoon at a time, until it is mixing and has a nice dough consistency. You want the dough to be pliable but not sticky.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine tomato paste, water, and 3/4 of the package of taco seasoning mix. Stir in chili powder and cayenne pepper; set aside. In another bowl, mix refried beans, salsa, and onion; set aside. In a large skillet, cook ground beef until evenly brown; drain excess fat. Season with the remaining 1/4 package of taco seasoning and a small amount of water. Simmer for a few minutes, then remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- When the dough cycle is finished, remove the dough from the machine. Divide the dough in half, and pat into two 12-inch pans. Spread a layer of the bean mixture on, then a layer of the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with seasoned beef and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Turn pizzas halfway through baking.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bars "Civilisation was built around wheat, around people settling down and not being nomadic. Baking is one of the oldest professions."Paul Hollywood 5 from 2 votes Print Recipe Prep Time 25 minutes minsCook Time 25 minutes minsAdditional Time 4 hours hrsTotal Time 4 hours hrs 50 minutes mins Course Cookies, DessertCuisine American Servings...
Hershey’s Chocolate Cake
Hershey’s Chocolate Cake "My favorite thing about the holiday season is the lights! I love walking around with family, friends, and a cup of peppermint hot chocolate to look at all the beautiful lights and decorations."Caroline Sunshine No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 30 minutes minsCook Time 30 minutes minsTotal Time 1 hour hr...
Leave a comment