- 1 ¾ pounds beef sirloin steak
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 8 cups romaine lettuce – rinsed dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Grates should be lightly oiled.
- Place the steak on the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool until you can handle it.
- Cut the steak into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Incorporate the cheese. Refrigerate the dressing, covered.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomato, pepper, onion, and olives on chilled plates.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with steak. Serve with grilled crusty French bread.
Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake "I look forward to parts that have a dimension or depth to them. This makes it interesting for me to do and the audience to watch. Whether he's a chocolate boy die hard romantic or a gangster with swag, every good has a little bad and every bad has a little...
Baked Three Cheese Pasta "I'll pretty much eat anything that doesn't have sugar in it. And I'll eat carbs, believe me – I eat tons of pasta! In the morning I eat these low-carb, sugar-free breakfast bars, and for lunch I usually do a chopped salad, and I like natural sugars like fruit."Beth Ostrosky Stern...