Speedy Mushroom and Sausage Pasta
- 8 oz (about 3 cups) bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, cut
in 1-inch pieces vegetable oil
- 12 oz (about 3-3/4 cups) fresh white mushrooms
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet cook sausage until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Remove; set aside.
- Drain off all but 1 tablespoon fat or add oil to make 1 tablespoon: heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms, green pepper, and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add reserved sausage and marinara sauce; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle sauce over hot pasta.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 pound Knockwurst — cooked / cooled 2 each Pickles — small 1 each Onion — medium 3 tablespoons Vinegar 1 tablespoon Mustard — prepared * 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1/4 teaspoon Pepper 1/4 teaspoon Paprika 1/4 teaspoon Sugar 1 tablespoon Capers 1 tablespoon Parsley — chopped Preparation Method: * Mustard...
Ingredients 275ml buttermilk 1 large egg, beaten 1-2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk Flour, for dusting Freshly ground black pepper 1 tsp salt 450g self-rising flour 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 large leek, thinly sliced ½ tablespoon dried sage 75g mature English Cheddar, grated Butter, for greasing Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 190˚C/fan oven 170˚C/gas mark...