Sicilian Pasta Salad Piccata
- 2 cups Rotini macaroni — uncooked
- 1 pound Chicken breasts — boneless skinned
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves garlic — minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Thinly sliced sweet red — pepper, cut in 2-inc
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with chilly water to cool quickly; drain well.
- In a small saucepan, place chicken breasts; cover with wine and water.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until done; discard liquid. Set chicken aside to cool.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, and oil mixture.
- Add red pepper, parsley, onion, and capers; mix thoroughly.
- Cover; refrigerate.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice chicken and vegetables faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 lb Butter.1 1/2 c Sugar.2 Eggs.1/2 c Strong cold coffee (instant).2 ts Vanilla.1 c Cocoa.4 c Quick-cooking oats, uncooked. Preparation Method: 4 c Quick-cooking oats, uncooked.Cream butter and sugar. Blend in eggs.Add coffee, vanilla, and cocoa.Mix. Add oats and mix well.Chill for 1 to 2 hours. Shape into one-inch balls.Roll in sugar.Store in...
Ingredients 2 cup Peeled fresh plum tomatoes or canned Italian plum tomatoes. 4 Tbs Butter 2 sm Onions, chopped fine 1 Clove garlic, chopped fine 4 sl Bacon, cooked and crumbled salt and black pepper 1/2 cup Marsala 1/2 tsp Dried oregano 1/2 lb Vermicelli 1 cup Fresh grated Parmesan or Romano cheese Preparation Method: Meatballs:/2...