Shrimp In Champagne Sauce with Pasta
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 lb. medium shrimp; shelled
- 1 1/2 cup Champagne
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbs Minced shallots or scallions
- 2 Plum tomatoes; diced
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 lb. Dried angel hair pasta
- 3 Tbs Chopped parsley
- Sauté mushrooms in medium saucepan in hot olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook just long enough to release mushroom juices and let them evaporate.
- Remove mushrooms and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, combine shrimp, Champagne, and salt.
- Over high heat, heat to simmer.
- When liquid JUST boils, shrimp are done.
- Remove shrimp from cooking liquid with a slotted spoon immediately.
- Set shrimp aside. Add chopped shallots and tomatoes to cooking liquid.
- Boil over high heat until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup, approximately 8 minutes.
- When liquid is reduced, add 3/4 cup heavy cream and boil 1 to 2 minutes, till slightly thickened and reduced.
- Add shrimp and mushrooms to sauce, heat through.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Drain thoroughly and return to cooking pot.
- Toss with the remaining 1/4 cup cream and parsley.
- To serve, divide pasta among four plates.
- Spoon shrimp and sauce over pasta.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 6 medium boiling potatoes 2 avocados — cubed 8 slices bacon 1/2 cup chopped onions — chopped 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice 1/2 cup white wine 1/4 cup cider vinegar salt black pepper paprika 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder 2 tablespoons fresh parsley — chopped 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro — chopped Preparation Method: Boil potatoes...
Ingredients 20ml whole milk 80g salted butter 30ml lemon juice 2 tbsp lemon curd 50g pale yellow fondant sugar paste 300g white fondant sugar paste 300g icing sugar For the Icing 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 140g caster sugar 40g softened salted butter, plus extra for greasing pan Zest of one lemon 1 egg 120ml...