- 2 9 inch frozen pie crusts, thawed and ready to bake
- 1 pound sausage
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place pie crust dough onto a flat surface. Spread them generously with mustard. Spread 1/2 pound of sausage onto each pie crust. Flatten the sausage down with a spatula. Roll the pie crust mixture up like a jelly roll. Slice the roll into 1/2-inch circular pieces.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until sausage is cooked.
Penne with Pancetta and Mushrooms "When I feel like the day is great? Pasta. When I feel like I want the day to be great? Pasta. It's just awesome."Jennifer Hyman No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes minsCook Time 20 minutes minsTotal Time 35 minutes mins Course Main Course, Side DishCuisine Italian Servings...
Pizza Casserole "I'm a fast foodie – like, a foodie, but with food courts. I'd love to go with all my friends to a food court that's also a buffet – with unlimited orange chicken from Panda Express, curly fries from Arby's, Hawaiian pizza from Sbarro, and Coke Zero. I'm a simple man with simple...