- 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors
- 2 x 55g of Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie
- 140g rich tea biscuits, crushed
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 100g butter, chopped
- Gently melt the butter, chocolate, and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 15mins.
- Stir the crushed biscuits and sweets into the pan until well mixed, pour into a 17cm/6 ½ inch square tin lined with non-stick baking paper and spread the mixture to level it.
- Chill until hard and then take out of tin and remove paper.
- Cut into fingers. Store in an air-tight container.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 cups Small Shells, Ditalini or Stars, uncooked 3 Tbs margarine 1 small onion, chopped 1 clove garlic, minced 4 cups milk 2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 2 6 1/2-oz. cans minced clams, undrained Salt to taste Pepper to taste Preparation Method: Prepare pasta according to package directions;...
Ingredients 1 lb Bulk pork sausage 1 package Refrigerated crescent rolls (8-roll package) 1 cup Frozen loose-pack hash brown potatoes, thawed 1 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese shredded 1/4 cup Milk 2 Tbs Grated Parmesan cheese1/2 tsp Salt 1/8 tsp Pepper 5 Eggs Preparation Method: In a skillet, cook the sausage till brown; drain off fat....