Rich Chocolate Brownies
- 3/4 cups flour.
- 1/4 t. salt.
- 1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate.
- 1/2 c. margarine or butter.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 t. vanilla.
- 1 ripe banana, well mashed.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup broken walnut meats.
- Preheat oven to 350 F, (325 for a glass pan).
- Combine flour and salt in a small bowl.
- Melt margarine or butter and unsweetened chocolate in a small pan on low heat.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add mashed banana.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Gradually sift and stir in flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into an 8″x 8″ pan that has been sprayed with Pam or cooking oil.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the rich chocolate brownies.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the rich chocolate brownies inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the rich chocolate brownies chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored. 2 cups apple cider. 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2 cups apples — diced. 1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley. Cooking oil. Lettuce leaves — for decoration. Preparation Method: Put 1/2 cup cold water into a small bowl. Sprinkle two envelopes (2 tablespoons) of unflavored gelatin...
Ingredients 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored. 2 cups apple cider. 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2 cups apples — diced. 1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley. Cooking oil. Lettuce leaves — for decoration. 2 small or 1 large box of apricot jello. 1 large jar apricot baby food (8-10 oz). 1 can...