- 10 ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 large marshmallows
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles.
- In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip a marshmallow into melted butter, then roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow into the center of a dough triangle. Carefully wrap the dough around the marshmallow. Pinch the seams together tightly to seal in marshmallow as it melts. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Creamy Mushroom Pasta "I usually start my day with a light breakfast of fruit and eggs and take granola bars with me to eat after practice. Lunch and dinner usually consist of chicken over pasta or rice and beans."Zach LaVine No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 35 minsTotal Time 50 mins...
Quick and Easy Pizza Crust
Quick and Easy Pizza Crust "My favorite foods are things that aren't great to eat, like pizza."Stephen Pagliuca No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 10 minsCook Time 15 minsAdditional Time 20 minsTotal Time 45 mins Course Main CourseCuisine Italian Servings 8Calories 170 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 cup warm water 110 degrees F/45 degrees C1 0.25-ounce package active dry yeast1 teaspoon white sugar2...
Leave a comment