- 5 pounds red potatoes chopped
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups finely chopped pickles
- 5 hard-cooked eggs chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain. Return potatoes to empty pot to dry while you mix the dressing. Sprinkle with salt.
- Stir mayonnaise, pickles, hard-cooked eggs, red onion, celery, mustard, cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Fold potatoes into the mayonnaise mixture. Allow to chill at least six hours, or overnight, before serving.
German Chocolate Bars "In chocolate there are nuanced shades of black, veiled mysteries of taste, abysses of pleasure."Fabrizio Caramagna 5 from 3 votes Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minutes minsCook Time 20 minutes minsTotal Time 40 minutes mins Course Dessert, SnackCuisine German Servings 20Calories 356.3 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x14 ounce package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk18.25 ounce package...
Mexicali Pasta Salad "My favorite food at the moment is Pasta, “with tons of shaved Parmesan on the side. Not crumbly but like the hunks, you know what I mean when you get the thin slices."Kirsten Dunst No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes minsCook Time 10 minutes minsTotal Time 25 minutes mins...