- 2 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 8 ounce package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 ounce jar real bacon bits
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 10 ounce can pizza crust dough
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions. Stir in half of the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and green onions.
- Cut the pizza crust dough in half, and spread into the bottom of two 8-inch round pans. Bake for 4 minutes in the preheated oven, until about halfway done. Spoon the potato mixture over each crust. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is golden, and cheese is melted. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Top with sour cream to taste.
No Bake Haystacks "You don't have to love cooking to cook, but you have to do more than love baking to bake. You have to bake out of love.”Tom Junod. No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 10 minutes minsCook Time 5 minutes minsAdditional 15 minutes minsTotal Time 30 minutes mins Course Cookies, DessertCuisine American...
White Chocolate Cookies "Chocolate plunges otherwise normal beings into strange ecstatic states."John West 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 25 minutes minsCook Time 10 minutes minsTotal Time 35 minutes mins Course Dessert, SnackCuisine Western Servings 36Calories 173.4 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 cup unsalted butter1 cup white sugar¾ cup packed brown sugar2 eggs1 ¼ cups unsweetened cocoa powder1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour2 teaspoons baking soda2 cups white chocolate chips Instructions Preheat oven to 350...