- 2 1/4 cup Bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Water
- 2/3 cup Pizza sauce (10 oz)
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese (8 oz) Garnishes of your choice
- 1 tsp Dry yeast
- Place the first 3 ingredients inside the bread pan.
- Add water.
- Close the cover and place dry yeast into the yeast holder.
- SELECT: BASIC DOUGH MODE.
- Press start.
- (Breadmaker completes the basic dough mode 2 hours and minutes later).
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball.
- Place on a lightly floured surface.
- Cover with plastic wrap and rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out each ball into a flat circle.
- Place it on a greased baking pan.
- Prick the surface with a fork.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Garnish with ingredients of your choice.
- Bake in 500 deg. oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until ingredients are cooked and the dough is crisp and slightly brown.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Warm regards, Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 200g caster sugar 3 very ripe bananas, peeled, and mashed with a fork 50g toasted walnut pieces, chopped 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for preparing the tin 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda 1/2 teaspoon table salt 2 large eggs, at room temperature 150g plain flour Preparation...
Ingredients ½ Cup unsalted butter 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar ½ C cocoa 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla The filling of: Pecan. Walnuts. Whole almonds. After-dinner mints. Coatings: Coconut. Crushed nuts. Confectioners sugar. Preparation Method: Bring the unsalted butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any container...