- 1 Ready to bake pizza crust
- 10 md Shrimp shelled & deveined
- 1 Red bell pepper seeded & cut into thin strips
- 10 Broccoli florets
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 6 oz Sorrento/precious mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 8 Black or green olives
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped sundried Sonoma tomatoes
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes & immediately place in ice water to halt cooking & retain color.
- Brush pizza shell with olive oil; squeeze cherry tomatoes & spread on top with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange shrimp, broccoli, peppers, sundried tomatoes & olives on pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Note this recipe calls for only black olives, but not being fond of black olives I replaced them with green olives.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 lemon, zested 160g caster sugar 160ml sour cream 160ml double cream Splash of vanilla extract 475g cream cheese 1 dsp caster sugar 140g digestive biscuits Fruit to finish Strong coffee or espresso 85g butter Preparation Method: Melt the butter and sugar together in a saucepan over a gentle heat and then pour into...
Ingredients 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup white corn syrup 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar 6 cups cornflakes cereal 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 2/3 cup peanuts Preparation Method: In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and white sugar. Cook stirring occasionally until...