Pizza Sauteed Radicchio
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced Vidalia or other sweet onion (about 12 ounces)
- 6 cups coarsely chopped radicchio (about 8 ounces) or escarole
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 recipe Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough Cooking spray
- 1 Tbs yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Heat oil in a large cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Add radicchio and salt; sauté 5 minutes or until wilted. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 500deg.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Place pizza dough on a 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal.
- Crimp edges of pizza dough with fingers to form a rim.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the crust.
- Top with radicchio mixture.
- Drop ricotta by teaspoonfuls onto the radicchio mixture.
- Bake pizza at 500deg for 15 minutes or until browned. Cut the pizza into 4 wedges.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 4.4-ounce bar milk chocolate, such as Hershey’s, broken into pieces 1 cup marshmallow creme 1 large egg, at room temperature 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 2/3 cup icing sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 8 sheets digestive biscuits, finely ground, or 1 cup...
Ingredients 1 3/4 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs. 1 cup ground pecans. 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. 1/4 cup cocoa. 3 tablespoons light corn syrup. 1/4 cup light rum. 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar (for dipping). Preparation Method: Mix all ingredients. except for 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar. Roll into one-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining confectioners’ sugar...