- 4 Ground beef patties
- 12 sl Pepperoni
- 4 sl Mozzarella cheese
- 4 1/2″ strips of green pepper
- 1/2 Medium onion sliced
- 4 Tbs Pizza sauce
- Grill separately the hamburger patties, onion slices (which will fall into rings as they grill), pepperoni and green pepper strips.
- When patties are done to your taste, cover them with the other items on the grill, the slices of cheese and pizza sauce.
- Insert into a bun (also grilled if preferred) and serve with many napkins, and potato chips.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/3 cup vegetable oil 2 large eggs 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract 4 medium carrots, grated 1/2 cup tinned pineapple, crushed and drained Pinch fine salt 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda 1/2 cup whole meal flour 2/3 cup deep brown sugar 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon baking powder 3/4 cup plain flour Preparation...
Ingredients 3/4 cups flour. 1/4 t. salt. 1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate. 1/2 c. margarine or butter. 2 eggs. 1 cup sugar. 1 t. vanilla. 1 ripe banana, well mashed. 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. 1/2 cup broken walnut meats. Preparation Method: Preheat oven to 350 F, (325 for a glass pan). Combine flour and...