- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
Sausage Rolls "I can bake but I don't do a lot of baking, mainly because the side effect is not very good for you."Sarah Lancashire 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 10 minutes minsCook Time 18 minutes minsTotal Time 28 minutes mins Course Appetizer, SnackCuisine American Servings 10Calories 319 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x2 9 inch frozen...
Creamy Chocolate Frosting "Switzerland is a place where they don't like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate."Larry David No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes minsTotal Time 15 minutes mins Course DessertCuisine American Servings 12Calories 179 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x2 ¾ cups confectioners’ sugar6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder6 tablespoons unsalted...