- 1 Tbs Active dry yeast
- 1 cup Warm water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbs Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup White flour
- 3 cup Whole wheat flour
- Pesto topping c densely packed fresh basil 4 c Pine nuts ea. large garlic cloves zest from 1 lemon 3 c olive oil.
- Vegetable topping oz marinated artichoke hearts lg Tomatoes, sliced thinly c Zucchini, thinly sliced /4 c pine nuts.
- Dough: combine yeast, sweetener & warm water.
- Whisk in salt & oil & let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add flour, 1/2 c at a time & knead for 10 minutes, adding more flour, as necessary.
- Let rise for an hour.
- deflate by punching down the dough.
- Pesto topping: process basil, pine nuts, garlic & zest in food processor till smooth.
- With blender running, drizzle in the oil to form a thick paste. To assemble: sprinkle 10″ X 15″ baking sheet with cornmeal.
- Place dough in center & press out from the center till the baking sheet is covered with dough.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 175ml tinned unsweetened coconut milk 0.25 tsp salt Toasted coconut, for garnish, optional 120ml limeade concentrate, thawed 3 large eggs at room temperature, separated 150g caster sugar 35g plain flour 30g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra to grease the tin Preparation Method: Start boiling the water when you turn the oven on so it’s...
Ingredients 9 oz Chocolate chips; melted. 1/2 c Creme de menthe. 24 oz Cream cheese; softened. 1 ts Cinnamon, ground. 2 c Pecans; finely chopped. Chocolate cookie wafers. Preparation Method: In large bowl, mix ingredients except pecans until smooth. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Divide mixture into 1 part per ball, and form into...