- 12 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- ½ cup pesto
- 1 ripe tomato chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper chopped
- 2 ounce can chop black olives, drained
- ½ small red onion chopped
- 4 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread pesto on pizza crust. Topped with tomato, bell pepper, olives, red onion, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
California Roll "I was really gratified that, of all the episodes of 'Cooked,' the baking one really hit a chord. There were months where there were dozens of loaves posted from people on my Twitter feed every day… And it's a little bit of a guy thing. Most of those loaves put up on Twitter...
Chocolate Zucchini Cake "Like everyone, there are times when I just don't feel like exercising. When that happens, I'm a bit more careful with my diet. But on days I really want a treat, like chocolate, I work out a little harder. I don't believe in beating myself up for not being 'good.'"Judy Reyes No...