Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs.
- 1 c. peanut butter.
- 1 c. melted oleo or butter.
- 1 lb. powdered sugar.
- 12 oz. milk chocolate chips.
- 1/2 bar paraffin.
- Form crumbs, peanut butter, oleo and sugar into balls and freeze.
- Melt chips and paraffin in double boiler.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients Crust 4 1/4 cup Flour 1 1/2 cup Water, lukewarm (105 to 115 Degrees Fahrenheit) 1 package Active dry yeast 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Sugar 2 Tbs Olive oil Topping 1 bn Spinach, rinsed, stemmed 3 cup Mushrooms, sliced 2 Tbs Fresh garlic, minced 1 tsp Dried basil, or 1/4 cup Fresh minced...
Ingredients 3 cups Water 2 cans Cannellini beans 1/3 cup Olive oil 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar 1 teaspoon Salt Fresh pepper to taste 1 medium red onion 12 ounces Tuna — drained Preparation Method: Mix oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour over beans and onion in a shallow bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at...