Peanut Butter and Chocolate Truffles
- 1 C peanut butter chips.
- 3/4 C butter.
- 1/2 Cup cocoa.
- 1 Can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter.
- Stir in cocoa until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla.
- Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in desired coating.
- Chill until firm.
- Store, covered in refrigerator
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 16 oz. pkg fresh/frozen cheese tortellini. 4 ounces chopped salami. 4 ounces provolone cheese, cut into — 2 x 1/4″ strips. 11 oz. can corn — drained. 9 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed — squeezed to drain. 6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts — drained/chopped. 6 ounce can pitted ripe olives — drained/sliced. 1...
Ingredients 3 C semisweet chocolate chips. 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk dash salt. 1 C chopped walnuts. 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla. Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8 or...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.