Peanut Butter and Chocolate Truffles
- 1 C peanut butter chips.
- 3/4 C butter.
- 1/2 Cup cocoa.
- 1 Can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter.
- Stir in cocoa until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla.
- Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in desired coating.
- Chill until firm.
- Store, covered in refrigerator
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted Topping 1/2 cup all-purpose flour4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened1/2 cup light brown sugar1 cup milk2 large eggs1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour3/4 cup fresh blueberries, raspberries, or diced strawberries2/3 cup granulated sugar2 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon fine salt Preparation Method: For the muffins Line...
Ingredients 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors2 x 55g of Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie140g rich tea biscuits, crushed3 tbsp golden syrup300g dark chocolate, broken into squares100g butter, chopped Preparation Method: Gently melt the butter, chocolate, and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 15mins.Stir...