Pasta with Meatballs
- 2 cup Peeled fresh plum tomatoes or canned Italian plum tomatoes.
- 4 Tbs Butter
- 2 sm Onions, chopped fine
- 1 Clove garlic, chopped fine
- 4 sl Bacon, cooked and crumbled salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup Marsala
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 lb Vermicelli
- 1 cup Fresh grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Meatballs:/2 lb. Ground chuck sl French bread, moistened with 1/2 cup milk and squeezed dry tb Minced parsley Eggs, lightly beaten /4 c grated parmesan cheese salt and ground pepper tb vegetable oil.
- Here’s the recipe I made the other night with the nice pasta sauce.
- The sauce, on the other hand, was very tasty.
- For the pasta I used rigatoni, the first type of pasta I made with the new machine.
- Put the tomatoes through a food mill to puree pulp and remove seeds.
- In a large skillet or medium saucepan, melt half the butter and cook the onions on until soft.
- Add the garlic, tomato puree, and crumbled bacon.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste and boil this sauce hard for five minutes.
- Add the marsala and oregano and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Set it aside.
- Put all the meatball ingredients except the vegetable oil in a bowl and mix with your hands.
- Shape the mixture into 12 balls, and in the skillet brown them on all sides in the vegetable oil.
- Do not overcook, they will cook further in the sauce.
- Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce and keep warm.
- You can brown the meatballs ahead of time and add them to the sauce when you are ready.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, drain well and return to the pot in which it cooked.
- Add remaining butter and toss well.
- Add several large Spoonfuls of the tomato sauce and toss well again.
- Transfer pasta to a large serving platter or bowl.
- Pour sauce and meatballs overall, serve and pass the cheese.
- Wine: A chianti classico
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 cups Rotini macaroni — uncooked1 pound Chicken breasts — boneless skinned1/2 cup Dry white wine1/2 cup Water1/3 cup Olive oil or vegetable oil2 tablespoons White wine vinegar2 tablespoons Lemon juice2 Cloves garlic — minced1/2 teaspoon Salt1/4 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper1 1/2 cups Thinly sliced sweet red — pepper, cut in 2-inc1/2 cup...
Ingredients 1 tsp baking powder150g sugar180g plain flour1/2 tsp salt1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda20g sweetened desiccated coconut1/8 tsp ground nutmeg1 tsp vanilla extract3 large eggs2 tsp lemon juice135g brown sugar60g unsalted butter5-6 slices tinned or fresh pineapple rings Preparation Method: Preheat the oven to 175°C.Place a 9-inch ovenproof pan on a burner on medium heat.Melt...