Pasta with Italian Sausage
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped, or
- 1 Tbs Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seed, crushed
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 cup Tomato-Based Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup Red Zinfandel
- 12 oz Pasta (your favorite)
- 1/4 cup Italian Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until meat is well browned.
- Drain and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook onion, pepper, garlic, basil, and fennel in 1 tb olive oil over medium heat, stirring often to scrape up browned bits from the bottom of pan.
- Cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add sausage, pasta sauce, and wine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- While sauce is cooking, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Drain well. On a large warm serving platter, combine parsley and 1 tb olive oil.
- Add pasta and toss to mix.
- Pour sauce over pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients —For Chicken— 1 Bottle prepared Italian dressing (8oz) 1/2 cup Dry white wine 4 Chicken breasts halves skinned and de-boned 1 tablespoon Dried marjoram leaves 1 tablespoon Dried oregano leaves 1 tablespoon Dried thyme leaves 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Black pepper — freshly ground 1/2 teaspoon Ground red cayenne pepper 1/2 cup Butter...
Ingredients 175ml tinned unsweetened coconut milk 0.25 tsp salt Toasted coconut, for garnish, optional 120ml limeade concentrate, thawed 3 large eggs at room temperature, separated 150g caster sugar 35g plain flour 30g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra to grease the tin Preparation Method: Start boiling the water when you turn the oven on so it’s...