- 1 16 ounce package angel hair pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups roma plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 10.75 ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
- crushed red pepper to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Instructions Checklist
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Pour olive oil in a large deep skillet over high-heat. Saute onions and garlic until lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium-high and add tomatoes, vinegar and chicken broth; simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper, black pepper, basil and cooked pasta, tossing thoroughly with sauce. Simmer for about 5 more minutes and serve topped with grated cheese.
Asian Cucumber Salad
Asian Cucumber Salad "As I see it, a green salad is an open invitation to carrots, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, and the sprouts that grow in jars on my kitchen counter."Victoria Moran No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minsCook Time 1 hrTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins Course Appetizer, Breakfast, Dinner, SaladCuisine Asian Servings...
Peanut Butter Cookies with Truvia® Baking Blend
Peanut Butter Cookies with Truvia® Baking Blend “So we baked and sweated together. I like punching the dough. I told myself it was the moon and punched it senseless.”Susan Beth Pfeffer No ratings yet Print Recipe Cook Time 15 minsResting Time 5 minsTotal Time 20 mins Course Cookies, DessertCuisine American Servings 15Calories 120 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x¾ cup Truvia®...
Leave a comment