Pasta in Cream Sauce with Poultry Magic
- 1/3 lb. Spaghetti or rotini
- 6 Tbs Margarine or unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped green onions
- 2 tsp Poultry Magic or Piz & pasta.
- 2 cup Half & Half or heavy cream
- Cook the spaghetti according to package just to al dente stage.
- Immediately drain and rinse with hot water to wash off starch, then with chilly water to stop the cooking process; drain again.
- To prevent the pasta from sticking together, pour a small amount of oil in the palm of your hand and rub through the pasta after rinsing.
- In a large skillet melt the margarine over medium heat.
- Add the Magic Seasoning blend and sauté for about 1 minute to bring out the flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Add the green onions and sauté
- 1 to 2 minutes, continuing to stir.
- Gradually add the cream, either stirring or shaking the pan in a back-and-forth motion until the mixture reaches a boil.
- Simmer over medium heat until the sauce thickens, continuing to shake the pan, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti; toss and stir until spaghetti is heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Pasta should swim in the sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 pounds new potatoes 1/2 pound mushrooms 3 green onions 3 stalks celery 3 tablespoons vinegar 2 hard-boiled eggs 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1/4 cup mayonnaise Salt Pepper Preparation Method: Cover potatoes in pan with chilly water and bring to boil over high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, thinly slice mushrooms, onions...
Ingredients 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 4.4-ounce bar milk chocolate, such as Hershey’s, broken into pieces 1 cup marshmallow creme 1 large egg, at room temperature 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 2/3 cup icing sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 8 sheets digestive biscuits, finely ground, or 1 cup...