- 2 cups Small Shells, Ditalini or Stars, uncooked
- 3 Tbs margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups milk
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 6 1/2-oz. cans minced clams, undrained
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt margarine.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Cook until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except pasta.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until soup is hot and cheese melts.
- Do not boil.
- Stir in pasta.
- Heat through.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 cup cranberries 2 apples 1/2 cup sugar 6 ounces red gelatin 15 ounces crushed pineapple 1 cup celery — diced 1/2 cup nuts — chopped 2 cups boiling water Preparation Method: Chop the cranberries, apples and celery into small pieces. Drain the pineapple and save juice. Combine cranberries, apples and sugar; cover and...
Ingredients 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors 2 x 55g of Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie 140g rich tea biscuits, crushed 3 tbsp golden syrup 300g dark chocolate, broken into squares 100g butter, chopped Preparation Method: Gently melt the butter, chocolate, and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth,...