- 10 ounces spinach rinsed
- 16 ounce package bow tie pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ½ cups cherry tomatoes quartered
- 8 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Remove stems from spinach and stack leaves together; chop thin longer strips instead of square chops and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over pasta and add salt and pepper to taste, spinach and tomatoes; gently toss.
- Add goat cheese and serve warm or room temperature.
Marinated Salad "It's like a jar of salad dressing sitting on a shelf… most of the seasoning settles to the bottom of the bottle. But when you shake that bottle up, all the ingredients mix together and then the dressing can add flavor to a salad. In the same way, we can stir ourselves up...
Baking Powder Hamburger Buns “If baking is any labor at all, it’s a labor of love. A love that gets passed from generation to generation.”Regina Brett. 5 from 1 vote Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 15 minsTotal Time 30 mins Course BreakfastCuisine Worldwide Servings 6Calories 210.2 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x2 cups all-purpose flour4 teaspoons Clabber Girl® Baking Powder1 tablespoon sugar1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt1 teaspoon baking soda¾ cup buttermilk2 eggsSpice Islands®...