Olive Oil Muffins
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 190ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g sliced almonds, toasted
- Icing sugar, for sifting
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 245g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Place paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Blend together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl to blend.
- Using an electric mixer beat the sugar, eggs, and zest in a large bowl until pale and fluffy, about three minutes.
- Beat in the vinegar and milk. Gradually beat in the oil.
- Add the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
- Crush the almonds with your hands as you add them to the batter and stir until mixed.
- Fill the muffin tin with the top of the paper liners.
- Bake until golden on top and a tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 20-25 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the muffins onto a platter and let cool for five more minutes.
- Sift icing sugar over the muffins and serve.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon flour 2 cups skim milk 1 cup dry white wine 1 tsp Italian seasoning dash pepper 1 lb. turkey kielbasa or smoked turkey sausage cut into 1/2-inch slices 1 Package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables thawed and well drained 6 oz bow-tie pasta cooked according to package directions and...
Ingredients Pizza dough for one 9-inch, crust 3 cups apple pie filling 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp cloves 1 cup grated mozzarella/cheddar Preparation Method: Spread the dough on the pizza pan. In medium bowl, mix apple pie filling with cinnamon and cloves. Spread over pizza dough. Sprinkle grated cheese over top of pie filling. Bake...