- 1/4 C butter 1 1/2 lbs.
- Semisweet chocolate.
- 3/4 C non-dairy coffee creamer
- Any flavor 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1.
- 1/2 pounds real milk chocolate for dipping.
- 1 cup finely chopped chocolate.
- Milk or semisweet for decoration.
- Melt semisweet chocolate in double boiler over hot water.
- Heat butter, creamer, and vanilla in another saucepan to 125° F on a candy thermometer.
- Add semisweet chocolate all at once, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Chill in refrigerator until nearly set but still pliable.
- Beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread in 9-inch buttered pan until set enough to roll into small balls.
- Melt milk chocolate over double boiler.
- Dip truffles in melted chocolate, then sprinkle generously, or roll in, chopped chocolate.
- Store in air-tight container in a very cool place.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Makes about 3 dozen truffles.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1/3 cup Cold Water 15 oz Brownie Mix 1/4 cup Oil 1 Egg 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened 1/4 cup Sugar 1 Egg 1 tsp Vanilla Strawberry Slices Banana Slices 2 oz Chocolate, melted Mint leaves Preparation Method: Preheat oven to 350oF. Mix the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg in a large bowl...
Ingredients 2 pounds new potatoes 1/2 pound mushrooms 3 green onions 3 stalks celery 3 tablespoons vinegar 2 hard-boiled eggs 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 1/4 cup mayonnaise Salt Pepper Preparation Method: Cover potatoes in pan with chilly water and bring to boil over high heat. Cook until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, thinly slice mushrooms, onions...