- ½ pound seashell pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 14.5 ounce can peeled and diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 ½ tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Instructions Checklist
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook onions and bell pepper in oil until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn and heat through. Stir in black beans, tomatoes, salsa, olives, seasoning mix, and salt and pepper and cook until thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes.
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.
Greek Orzo Salad My aunt took me to see 'Salad Days' when I was seven. This story of a magic piano that infects everyone who hears it infected me, too. It was a Road to Damascus moment in my life.Cameron Mackintosh No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 10 minsAdditional 1 hrTotal Time 1...
Crispy Baked Oatmeal “My love of baking might have originated with my grandmother. She had a lemon tree growing in her backyard, and one of my favorite memories is of picking lemons together and then baking lemon bars.”Lisa Graff. No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 20 minsTotal Time 35 mins Course Breakfast, DessertCuisine...