Mexican Bean Salad
Mexican Bean Salad
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 10 ounce package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 red onion diced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder or to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce or to taste
- Combine beans, bell peppers, corn, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Season with chili powder and hot sauce.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture and toss well. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Serve cold.
Chocolate Pie "Chocolate is divine, soft, sensual, deep. Black, sumptuous, gratifying, powerful, dense, creamy, seductive, suggestive, rich, excessive, silky, soft, luxurious, heavenly…"Elaine Sherman No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 1 hrTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins Course Dessert, SnackCuisine Western Servings 8Calories 341.1 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x5.9 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix2 cups low-fat milkwaxed paper9 inch pie shell,...
Eggplant Pasta "Carbs – especially pasta – are the fuel my body needs to maintain an athletic lifestyle."Joe Bastianich No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsCook Time 40 minsTotal Time 55 mins Course Breakfast, DinnerCuisine Italian Servings 8Calories 294.6 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x¼ cup olive oil2 cloves garlic minced1 eggplant peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes28 ounce can plum tomatoes with juice, chopped16 ounce package rigatoni...