Master Pizza Dough
Master Pizza Dough
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour or as needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast*
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very warm water 120 degrees F to 130 degrees F
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, and salt. Stir very warm water and olive oil into flour mixture. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes. Cover; let rest on floured surface 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil 1 (14-inch) or 2 (12-inch) round pizza pan(s).** Sprinkle with cornmeal. Shape dough into smooth ball. Divide and roll dough to fit desired pan(s). Top pizza as desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes or until done. Baking time depends on size and thickness of crust and selected toppings.
Unbelievable Rolls "I think that baking cakes with elaborate icings for an appreciative audience is fun."Joey Heatherton 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 30 minsCook Time 15 minsAdditional Time 1 hr 30 minsTotal Time 2 hrs 15 mins Course AppetizerCuisine American Servings 16Calories 235 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x¾ cup milk¾ cup water½ cup white sugar1 teaspoon salt2 eggs5 teaspoons active dry yeast5 cups all-purpose flour½ cup margarine melted Instructions In a medium...
Chocolate Glaze "The Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie was an unexpected, unplanned pop culture phenomena. My father went from star-maker to star."Shawn Amos No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minsCook Time 5 minsTotal Time 10 mins Course DessertCuisine American Servings 12Calories 90 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x6 tablespoons cocoa powder5 tablespoons butter1 cup confectioners’ sugar¾ teaspoon vanilla extract2 tablespoons hot water divided Instructions Melt cocoa and butter together...