- 15 ounce can peas, drained
- 15 ounce can shoe peg corn, drained
- 15 ounce can green beans, drained
- 2 ounce jar pimentos
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup white wine vinegar
- Mix together the peas, corn, green beans, pimentos, celery, bell pepper and onion.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, black pepper, salt, oil and vinegar. Bring to a boil and pour over salad; mix well to coat. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
White Chocolate Cookies
White Chocolate Cookies "Chocolate plunges otherwise normal beings into strange ecstatic states."John West 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Prep Time 25 minsCook Time 10 minsTotal Time 35 mins Course Dessert, SnackCuisine Western Servings 36Calories 173.4 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 cup unsalted butter1 cup white sugar¾ cup packed brown sugar2 eggs1 ¼ cups unsweetened cocoa powder1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour2 teaspoons baking soda2 cups white chocolate chips Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175...
Pasta Carcione "In order to create a little bit of confidence, start cooking with pasta. Pasta is phenomenal. Once you've cooked pasta properly for the first time it becomes second nature."Gordon Ramsay No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 20 minsCook Time 15 minsTotal Time 35 mins Course DinnerCuisine Italian Servings 5Calories 610.2 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x10 ounces spinach rinsed16 ounce...
Leave a comment