Mama Mia Pizza
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Star yeast
- 2 1/2 cup Bread flour; as much as 3 c
- 2 tsp Butter Buds
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder more for a stronger garlic flavor
- 2 Tbs Oil
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 1 cup Warm beer I zap room temperature beer in mw for a few secs
- Put all ingredients in your bread maker on manual and let it do the work.
- Let it rise for a little longer after it finishes, but judge for yourself if it requires that.
- Divide into two pies.
- Put on two cornmeal covered pans, prick with a fork, brush with oil, add toppings and preheat your oven to 500F.
- Let the pizza rise for 15 minutes or so, then bake for 7 minutes.
- For cutting the pizza into slices, you can use Double Kitchen Copper Pizza Cutter.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 tbsps. sesame or sunflower seeds 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins 6 cups brown rice cereal 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows 3 tablespoons unsalted butter Preparation Method: Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Quickly stir in the marshmallows and cook...
Ingredients 1/2 c Margarine or butter.4 c Powdered sugar.1 c Finely chopped nuts.1/4 c Bourbon.1 pk (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips.3 tb Half-and-half. Preparation Method: Place margarine in a medium bowl.Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 1 to 2 minutes.Mix in sugar, nuts, and bourbon. Refrigerate until firm.Shape into 1-inch balls.Refrigerate until firm.Combine chocolate chips...