Mai Fun Chicken with Hoisin Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Salad oil
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons Minced fresh gingerroot
- Napa/Savoy cabbage leaves
- 2 cups Mai fun
- 1 cup Finely shredded carrots
- 2 Lg cooked chicken breasts*
- 1/2 cup Sugar snap peas**
- Vegetable garnishes**
- Mai fun should be prepared according to package directions.
- *Chicken breasts should be skinned, boned, and cut into thin slices.
- **Snap peas should be blanched and chilled.
- ***Suggested vegetable garnishes: Japanese or regular cucumber slices, straw mushrooms, carrot flowers.
- Combine vinegar, oil, hoisin sauce, sesame seeds and gingerroot in jar with lid.
- Cover and shake well. Chill.
- Meanwhile, to make salad, for each serving, line plate with cabbage leaves and arrange over them
layer of Mai fun.
- Then arrange shredded carrots, chicken slices, sugar snap peas and vegetable garnishes on plates as desired.
- Shake dressing again and pass at table.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice chicken faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining vegetables, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 9 oz Chocolate chips; melted. 1/2 c Creme de menthe. 24 oz Cream cheese; softened. 1 ts Cinnamon, ground. 2 c Pecans; finely chopped. Chocolate cookie wafers. Preparation Method: In large bowl, mix ingredients except pecans until smooth. Cover and chill for 1 hour. Divide mixture into 1 part per ball, and form into...
Ingredients 12 oz Swiss Chard1 cup Lentils, rinsed and drained1 med Onion, finely chopped2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed1 tsp cumin seeds, coarsely crushed1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes1/8 tsp coarse ground black pepper2 cup water12 oz dry linguine salt6 oz Neufchatel cheese, room temperature grated parmesan cheese, optional Preparation Method: Rinse and drain chard...