Lemon Tuna Pasta
- 4 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Oil; olive
- 4 lg Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/8 cup Lemon juice
- 3 tsp Capers, drained
- 18 Black olives, pitted & sliced
- 2 cans Tuna; chunk, drained Pasta; penne, cooked and dry
- 4 tsp Butter (add at end)
- Melt butter with oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, capers and olives and cook another 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to lowest setting.
- Add tuna & separate it (do not flake) with a fork. Heat through, stirring gently.
- Drain pasta.
- Add the remainder of butter and sauce to hot pasta, tossing well.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 ounces Lemon Jell-O — (1 Pkg.) 3/4 cup — Boiling Water 8 ounces Tomato Sauce — (1 can) 1 1/2 teaspoons Vinegar 1/2 teaspoon Salt Pepper — Dash Of 1 tablespoon Horseradish Preparation Method: Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Mix all other ingredients, and when Jell-O is at room temperature. Add and mix...
Ingredients 1 egg 125ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 75g butter 1/2 tsp lemon zest 75g sugar 50g desiccated coconut 1/2 tsp salt 2 tsp baking powder 200g plain flour Preparation Method: Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl. Rub in butter until it feels like...