- 10 ounce can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 cup hummus spread
- 1 ½ cups sliced bell peppers any color
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees C (220 degrees C).
- Roll out pizza crust and place on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of hummus over the crust. Arrange sliced peppers and broccoli over the hummus, and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Slice and serve.
Baking Powder Biscuits “Baking is like washing–the results are equally temporary.”Patricia Briggs. No ratings yet Prep Time 20 minsCook Time 15 minsTotal Time 35 mins Course Appetizer, Breakfast, DessertCuisine American Servings 12Calories 124.2 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x2 cups all-purpose flour1 tablespoon baking powder½ teaspoon salt¼ cup shortening such as Crisco®1 cup milk Instructions Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.Mix together...
Chocolate Chip Apple Cake "Good chocolate should be listed as a masterpiece, a sculpture, an artist's proof, and taste it sweetly while drinking hot oriental tea, listening to Mozart."Sonia Rykiel No ratings yet Bake 1 hr 15 minsTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins Course Appetizer, SnackCuisine American Servings 14Calories 396.1 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 cup butter softened2 cups white sugar3 eggs½ cup water1 tablespoon vanilla extract2 ½ cups all-purpose flour2 tablespoons unsweetened...