Honey Balls for Passover
- 1/2 C honey.
- 1/3 C sugar.
- 1 1/4 C chopped walnuts.
- 1/4 C matzo farfel 2 tsp.
- Grated orange or lemon zest.
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling.
- Stir constantly.
- Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick.
- Add the grated zest.
- Remove from heat and drop by teaspoonful onto a wet cookie sheet or wax paper, forming small balls Cool.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
- Roll the balls in finely grated nuts or coconut.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3/4 pound Chicken Breast — 6 ounces Dried Mixed Fruit — 1 cup Ring Macaroni Or Orzo — Raw 1 cup Jicama — Cubed 2 Green Onions/Tops — Sliced 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Or Salad Dressing 2 tablespoons Sour Cream Or Plain Yogurt 1 teaspoon Red Chiles — Ground 1/4 teaspoon Salt Preparation Method: Heat...
Ingredients 3/4 cup Water 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar 3 teaspoons Capers 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried basil 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley — chopped (opt) Preparation Method: Combine the ingredients. Adjust vinegar to taste, since it has a strong flavor. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Makes about 1 cup. Note:...
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.