Honey Balls for Passover
- 1/2 C honey.
- 1/3 C sugar.
- 1 1/4 C chopped walnuts.
- 1/4 C matzo farfel 2 tsp.
- Grated orange or lemon zest.
- In a medium sized saucepan over low heat, heat the honey and sugar to boiling.
- Stir constantly.
- Add the nuts and the farfel and stir until the mixture is thick.
- Add the grated zest.
- Remove from heat and drop by teaspoonful onto a wet cookie sheet or wax paper, forming small balls Cool.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
- Roll the balls in finely grated nuts or coconut.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3 1/3 C sugar. 1 C butter. 1 C packed dark brown sugar. 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk. 32 large marshmallows. Halved 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips. 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 oz each). Broken 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate. Chopped 1 tablespoon vanilla. Extract 2 C...
Ingredients 3 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate. 1 1/4 c confectioners’ sugar. 1/3 c butter. 3 egg yolks (I use the whites to make macaroons or meringue cookies). 1 teaspoon vanilla or 2 tablespoon of cognac. Coatings: Ground almonds or other nuts. Cocoa. Melted chocolate. Confectioners’ sugar. Coconut. Chocolate or colored jimmies. Preparation Method:...