Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 pound rotini.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 3 stalks celery — chopped.
- 1 red bell pepper — chopped.
- 2 1/4 ounces black olives — sliced.
- 4 ounces feta cheese — drained & crumbled.
- 3 green onions — finely sliced.
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing.
- Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 min. or until juices run clear.
- Cool and remove skins. Or, you can cook chicken in frying pan until cooked through.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- I use only about half the bottle of dressing.
- Put the rest on the table if someone wants more.
- Serve warm or cold.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables more faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinse and draining vegetables try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients Two sticks of soft butter.A cup of sweetened and concentrated condensed milk.Three tablespoons of powdered milk.Three tablespoons of powdered sugar.A cup of cocoa powder plain decent quality unsweetened. The filling of: Raisins.Almonds.Hazelnut.Pistachio. Preparation Method: Bring the butter, then put it in a stainless-steel container or any container that conducts heat, and it should be...
Ingredients 1/2 cup Extra-virgin olive oil 4 tsp Shallots, diced 4 tsp Garlic, minced 1 cup Medium-sized mushrooms sliced 1 cup Oyster mushrooms, stemmed 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced small 12 oz Fresh spinach, washed and stemmed 1/2 cup White wine 1 cup Vegetable broth Salt & pepper to taste 24 oz Angel hair pasta,...