Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 pound rotini.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 3 stalks celery — chopped.
- 1 red bell pepper — chopped.
- 2 1/4 ounces black olives — sliced.
- 4 ounces feta cheese — drained & crumbled.
- 3 green onions — finely sliced.
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing.
- Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 min. or until juices run clear.
- Cool and remove skins. Or, you can cook chicken in frying pan until cooked through.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- I use only about half the bottle of dressing.
- Put the rest on the table if someone wants more.
- Serve warm or cold.
- For protecting your fingers and to slice vegetables more faster, use any of our Kitchen slicers.
- Washing, rinse and draining vegetables try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients Two sticks of soft butter. A cup of sweetened and concentrated condensed milk. Three tablespoons of powdered milk. Three tablespoons of powdered sugar. A cup of cocoa powder plain good quality unsweetened. The filling of: Raisins. Almonds. Hazelnut. Pistachio. Preparation Method: Bring the butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any...
Ingredients ½ Cup unsalted butter 2 1/3 C confectioner’s sugar ½ C cocoa 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla The filling of: Pecan. Walnuts. Whole almonds. After-dinner mints. Coatings: Coconut. Crushed nuts. Confectioners sugar. Preparation Method: Bring the unsalted butter, then put it in a stainless steel container or any container...