Greek Orzo Salad
Greek Orzo Salad
- 1 ½ cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 6 ounce cans marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cucumber seeded and chopped
- 1 to mato seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 2 ounce can black olives, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving liquid.
- Combine pasta, artichoke hearts, cucumber, tomato, onion, feta, olives, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, and lemon pepper in a large bowl; toss well. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, drizzle reserved artichoke marinade over salad.
Double Chocolate Cheesecake
Double Chocolate Cheesecake "Reminiscent of childhood memories, luxury, sweetness and sensuality, chocolate is more than just a food – it is therapy."Christelle Le Ru No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 15 minutes minsCook Time 50 minutes minsTotal Time 1 hour hr 5 minutes mins Course Dessert, SnackCuisine Worldwide Servings 10Calories 414.9 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x1 serving Crisco®...
Mexican Pasta "If I start feeling down I'll gorge myself on pasta. That usually does the trick. It's the Italian blood in me."Natalie Imbruglia No ratings yet Print Recipe Prep Time 5 minutes minsCook Time 15 minutes minsTotal Time 20 minutes mins Course Dinner, Main CourseCuisine Mexican Servings 4Calories 357.7 kcal Ingredients 1x2x3x½ pound seashell pasta2 tablespoons olive oil2 onions chopped1 green bell...
Leave a comment