Garlicky Beef and Pasta
- 1 1/2 cup Uncooked rotini pasta (Spirals)
- 1 lb. Beef round tip steak, cut
- 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper (or 1/4 tsp.)
- 1 Tbs Water
- 2 cup Frozen cut green beans about 8 ounces
- 1/2 cup Jarred brown beef gravy
- Cook pasta according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into -inch-wide strips.
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add beef and garlic, half at a time, and stir-fry 1 minute or until the outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
- Don’t overcook.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat water until hot.
- Add green beans; cook 4 or 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in gravy and pasta, heat through. Return beef to skillet, toss to combine.
- Approximate values per serving: 296 calories, 7 g fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, 21 percent calories from fat.
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 2 packages gelatin powder — unflavored. 2 cups apple cider. 1/4 teaspoon salt. 2 cups apples — diced. 1/4 cup black walnuts — chopped.. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley. Cooking oil. Lettuce leaves — for decoration. 2 small or 1 large box of apricot jello. 1 large jar apricot baby food (8-10 oz). 1 can...
Ingredients 1 lemon, zested 160g caster sugar 160ml sour cream 160ml double cream Splash of vanilla extract 475g cream cheese 1 dsp caster sugar 140g digestive biscuits Fruit to finish Strong coffee or espresso 85g butter Preparation Method: Melt the butter and sugar together in a saucepan over a gentle heat and then pour into...