Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 3 C semisweet chocolate chips.
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk dash salt.
- 1 C chopped walnuts.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with the coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the filling, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 1 C peanut butter chips. 3/4 C butter. 1/2 Cup cocoa. 1 Can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk. 1 Tablespoon vanilla. Preparation Method: In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with butter. Stir in cocoa until smooth. Add condensed milk and vanilla. Cook and stir until thickened and well blended, about 4...
Ingredients 3 1/3 C sugar. 1 C butter. 1 C packed dark brown sugar. 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk. 32 large marshmallows. Halved 2 cups (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips. 2 milk chocolate candy bars (7 oz each). Broken 2 squares (1 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate. Chopped 1 tablespoon vanilla. Extract 2 C...