Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
- 3 C semisweet chocolate chips.
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk dash salt.
- 1 C chopped walnuts.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Prepare the Silicone Molds for the chocolate.
- Put the filling grains inside each mold as desired.
- Pour the chocolate inside the molds.
- Leave it until it cools at the temperature of the Kitchen.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it becomes fully coherent.
- Take it out of the molds and serve it cold with coffee, and aluminum foil can be used as an alternative to Silicone Molds as follows:
- Put the chocolate mixture in another bowl.
- Put it in the refrigerator until it cools and sticks slightly so that it is formed and divided with a spoon.
- Get aluminum foil, and then cut it into medium sized squares.
- Bring the chocolate from the refrigerator.
- Put a spoonful of each aluminum sheet with one or more of the fillings, pressing it to be in the middle of the chocolate.
- Wrap the chocolate as desired, tightening it and enabling it to take the desired shape.
- Keep the chocolate chips in the refrigerator until they solidify and harden.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors2 x 55g of Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie140g rich tea biscuits, crushed3 tbsp golden syrup300g dark chocolate, broken into squares100g butter, chopped Preparation Method: Gently melt the butter, chocolate, and syrup in a large pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 15mins.Stir...
Ingredients 6 medium boiling potatoes2 avocados — cubed8 slices bacon1/2 cup chopped onions — chopped1 tablespoon fresh lime juice1/2 cup white wine1/4 cup cider vinegarsaltblack pepperpaprika1/4 teaspoon mustard powder2 tablespoons fresh parsley — chopped1 tablespoon fresh cilantro — chopped Preparation Method: Boil potatoes in their skins. While potatoes boil, cube avocados and toss with lime...