Feta Stuffed Pasta Shells
- 48 Pasta shells; large
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese; crumbled
- 3/4 cup red pepper; finely diced
- 12 Olives; black pitted and fi
- 1/4 cup Walnuts; finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Parsley; freshly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Oregano; dried
- Fat grams per serving: Approx.
- Cooking Time: :05 min.
- In pot of boiling water, cook pasta shells as directed on package (till al dente).
- Rinse until it is chilly water.
- Drain well, arrange shells on large microwave safe serving dish.
- Set it aside.
- In bowl, combine feta, red pepper, olives, walnuts, parsley and oregano.
- Fill each pasta shell with about 1 tsp of feta cheese mixture.
- Use toothpick to skewer each shell.
- Microwave stuffed shells at Medium (50%) for 4 to 5 minutes or till heated through.
- Makes: 48 appetizers
- Washing, rinsing, and draining Pasta, try our Colanders.
Best Nice Deals Team
Ingredients 3/4 cup Water 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar 3 teaspoons Capers 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried basil 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley — chopped (opt) Preparation Method: Combine the ingredients. Adjust vinegar to taste, since it has a strong flavor. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. It makes about 1 cup....
Ingredients For the filling 115g butter For the icing 1 tsp pure vanilla essence 225g packed deep brown sugar 80ml double cream, more if needed 225g chopped nuts, optional 1 tsp pure vanilla essence 1 (500g) box icing sugar 225g packed light brown sugar 60ml milk 4 eggs 450g caster sugar 230g butter, room temperature...