- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 eggplant peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 28 ounce can plum tomatoes with juice, chopped
- 16 ounce package rigatoni pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add eggplant; cook, stirring constantly, until eggplant is softened, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and juice; cook until sauce is slightly reduced, about 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 13 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over pasta.
Mexican Bean Salad "I prefer to drink my salad to get veggies and other nutrients throughout the day, so smoothies are a staple of my day-to-day diet. They taste delicious even when they are packed with spinach, kale, and healthy superfoods."Beth Behrs No ratings yet Prep Time 15 minsAdditional 1 hrTotal Time 1 hr 15...
Baking Powder Biscuits II “But of course you can have your cake and eat it, too – if you decide to bake a second cake. And you may well find that Baking two cakes does not take twice the work of Baking one.”Robert Kuttner No ratings yet Prep Time 20 minsCook Time 20 minsTotal Time...